action

Friday, August 8, 2008

Warped Tour Toronto!

July 19th, just outside of Toronto, ON

Today was a rough one for me. I work up terribly sick and not wanting to get out of bed one bit. I rarely get very sick, but oh man, when I do, it really gets me. I was in tears half the morning until I pumped myself with enough tea, and Tylenol to get me through. On the lighter side of things, Odette Matha, who will be representing KAB in Canada, came to the show along with fellow artist and KAB friend Jeffery as well as returning guest artist, Jon Todd. It was shaping up to be a beautiful day. Toronto is another one of my favorite cities..and even though we were not quite in the city, we were still blessed with all of the beautiful people and good friends that came out for the day. I created a couple of casts with Odette and showed her how to create a cast as Shaney has always done. I was he test model, and it was great. She did a very good job learning how to cast. We ended the day with a crazy storm that blew through the site. It was crazy how fast it came down. We closed everything down then went back to dinner and have a relaxing evening. Katie and I ended up hanging with the 3oh!3 crew and watched a movie…and of course I fell asleep. ☺

Photobucket

Guest Artist Jon Todd’s cast

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

our 2008 Signature cast

Photobucket

two girls with our NEW I Heart Boobies guitar pic necklace’s!!

Photobucket

No comments: